Vaginal discharge does occur normally and regularly. There are, however, types of discharge that can indicate an infection. Abnormal discharge may be yellow or green in color, chunky in consistency, and have a foul odor.
Some signs include:
- Discharge accompanied by itching, rash or soreness
- Persistent, increased discharge
- Burning on skin during urination
- White, clumpy discharge (somewhat like cottage cheese)
- Grey/white or yellow/green discharge with a foul odour
When you notice this signs as a woman, you need to treat yourself of the infection.
Highlighted here’re steps to cure it naturally:
1. Get 3 pieces of wonderful cola, some ginger and garlic.
2. Grind them and add half bottle of lime orange juice
3. Take 2 spoons twice daily for 1 week.