A toothache is a pain in or around a tooth that may be caused by:
- Tooth rupture
- Tooth fracture
- A damaged filling
- Repetitive motions, such as chewing gum or grinding teeth
- Infected gums
Symptoms may include:
- Tooth pain that may be sharp and constant. In some people, pain results only when pressure is applied to the tooth.
- Swelling around the tooth
- Fever or headache
- Foul-tasting drainage from the infected tooth.
Use natural therapy to cure it by following these steps:
1. Dissolve local salt in small quantity of petrol.
2. Apply to the teeth with cotton wool about 4 times daily.
3. Do that for 3 days.