Diabetes is a chronic condition associated with abnormally high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood.
Symptoms of high blood sugar include frequent urination, increased thirst, and increased hunger. If left untreated, diabetes can cause many complications.
Diabetes is due to either the pancreas not producing enough insulin or the cells of the body not responding properly to the insulin produced.
The two types of diabetes are referred to as type 1 and type 2. Former names for these conditions were insulin-dependent and non-insulin-dependent diabetes, or juvenile onset and adult onset diabetes.
Natural therapy is the best way to cure it.Here are the steps to cure it:
1. Get 6-8 bulbs of big onions.
2. Grind them and add one bottle of pure honey.
3. Take one spoon 3 times daily for one month.
1. Get a bunch of bitter leaf and scent leaf.
2. Squeeze into water.
3. Add little lime orange juice, grinded garlic and small potash.
4. Take one short, twice daily for one month.