Aloe Vera is a succulent plant species. The species is frequently cited as being used in herbal medicine since the beginning of the first AD century.
1. Has Potent Antioxidant and Antibacterial Properties
2. Accelerates The Healing of Burns.
3. Reduces Dental Plaque as Effectively as Mouthwash.
4. Can be used to Treat Mouth Ulcers (Canker Sores).
5. Can Help Treat Constipation.
6. Skin Elasticity and Help Prevent Wrinkles.
7. May Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetics.
8. Helps Boost the Immune System.
9. An easy way to boost your vitamin and mineral intake.
10. Hair growth.
Aloe vera leaf contains high aloin levels and aloin is a laxative which can cause diarrhea if too much is used.'
Of course, you should always consult your doctor before undergoing any complementary or alternative treatments for health problems.