Are you wondering what could make you stink under? If you are the type who enjoys oral sex, then, you have to keep yourself clean and odour-free down there.A smelly penis can put off a lady in bed.
Here are a few possible reasons and I want every man who experience this to deal with it and smell good.
1. Smegma: This is a natural lubricant that keeps the penis moist, especially in uncircumcised men. It builds up under the foreskin at the tip of the penis. If you are not good with penile hygiene; if you don’t wash yourself down there and you allow the smegma to build-up, it can be a breeding ground for bacteria, causing odour and set up the stage for infections.
2. Penile thrush: Who says yeast infections are only associated with women? Men can also suffer from the same, especially due to bad hygiene. And this is not just restricted to bad odour, it can also lead to discomforts like pain and itching.
3. Sweat: Body odour does not spare your genitals and a sweaty penis cannot hide its odour, unless washed thoroughly every day.
4. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs): A sexually transmitted infection like gonorrhoea or chlamydia, apart from producing discharge, can also lead to bad odour.
5. Tight innerwear: That too if it is made of synthetic fabric can lead to clogging of sweat, moisture and bacterial build up that can make the area smelly and at times itchy too.